Tomorrow marks the first of our Huddle regional discussion groups—facilitated by leading expert and former Instagram and Facebook executive ChRiS Gomersall, CEO of ATOMIZED.
ChRiS is a problem solver. In fact, shortly into his tenure at Facebook, he spotted a problem his clients were having managing their cross-channel marketing efforts. When he would ask them for program details or results, they would “pull out a printed and battered PDF, or start scrolling through file folders and email chains.” It was then that he decided to take matters into his own hands and “build something bigger” than his Facebook focus entailed. And ATOMIZED was born.
As a marketing innovator, ChRiS put his all into building a unique solution that provides companies with an “explosive landscape of possible canvases.” In other words, he developed a cloud-based content calendar that enables advertisers to organize and view all of their marketing campaigns in one place. To ensure that brands and agencies get the most out of the tool, ChRiS focused on five key benefits:
1. Visibility. Marketers need a high-level visual view of their multi-channel campaigns. The ATOMIZED calendar tool enables visibility across all programs and platforms.
2. Ease of Use. Keeping track of a multiplicity of marketing campaigns is hard. So ChRiS made sure his tool is easy for all types of users.
3. Compatability. The ability to connect with existing technology within the corporation is essential. Meaning, whatever new systems you adopt need to be plug and play.
4. Security. Knock, knock. Who’s there? ATOMIZED. With the highest levels of security on the market, corporate campaign info is protected.
5. Adaptability. From tablets to laptops, desktops to projectors, the calendar adapts to enable easy access.
With these benefits in mind, ChRiS and his team at ATOMIZED are helping their clients manage today’s multi-platform world with increased ease. ChRiS is passionate about exploring new ways to combine creativity, technology, marketing and business, and he’s ready to share his passion with all of us—exclusively at the IHAF Huddles!
Join IHAF and ChRiS on our multi-city tour as we explore the ins and outs of Omni-Channel Marketing. Register for the Huddle nearest you.
P.S. Be sure to ask ChRiS about the unique spelling of his name when you meet him in person. You’ll get an even better sense of how creative he truly is.
No Reader Comments
It’s a Wrap—But, Keep Rapping!
November 18, 2019
Good in-house agencies keep pace with the demands of the business, proposing solutions and producing materials that support the brand and the bottom line. Great in-house agencies get ahead of the curve—capitalizing on what is while anticipating what’s next. In doing so, they not only fortify their …
It’s Conference Time!
November 04, 2019
Excitement is mounting with the 2019 IHAF Conference & Awards around the corner. With an action-packed two-day agenda including keynotes from Dropbox, Hallmark, Orvis and Coca-Cola, we’re exploring the strategies and skills in-house agencies need to be ready and resilient in the future.
As a …