Tomorrow marks the first of our Huddle regional discussion groups—facilitated by leading expert and former Instagram and Facebook executive ChRiS Gomersall, CEO of ATOMIZED.
ChRiS is a problem solver. In fact, shortly into his tenure at Facebook, he spotted a problem his clients were having managing their cross-channel marketing efforts. When he would ask them for program details or results, they would “pull out a printed and battered PDF, or start scrolling through file folders and email chains.” It was then that he decided to take matters into his own hands and “build something bigger” than his Facebook focus entailed. And ATOMIZED was born.
As a marketing innovator, ChRiS put his all into building a unique solution that provides companies with an “explosive landscape of possible canvases.” In other words, he developed a cloud-based content calendar that enables advertisers to organize and view all of their marketing campaigns in one place. To ensure that brands and agencies get the most out of the tool, ChRiS focused on five key benefits:
1. Visibility. Marketers need a high-level visual view of their multi-channel campaigns. The ATOMIZED calendar tool enables visibility across all programs and platforms.
2. Ease of Use. Keeping track of a multiplicity of marketing campaigns is hard. So ChRiS made sure his tool is easy for all types of users.
3. Compatability. The ability to connect with existing technology within the corporation is essential. Meaning, whatever new systems you adopt need to be plug and play.
4. Security. Knock, knock. Who’s there? ATOMIZED. With the highest levels of security on the market, corporate campaign info is protected.
5. Adaptability. From tablets to laptops, desktops to projectors, the calendar adapts to enable easy access.
With these benefits in mind, ChRiS and his team at ATOMIZED are helping their clients manage today’s multi-platform world with increased ease. ChRiS is passionate about exploring new ways to combine creativity, technology, marketing and business, and he’s ready to share his passion with all of us—exclusively at the IHAF Huddles!
Join IHAF and ChRiS on our multi-city tour as we explore the ins and outs of Omni-Channel Marketing. Register for the Huddle nearest you.
P.S. Be sure to ask ChRiS about the unique spelling of his name when you meet him in person. You’ll get an even better sense of how creative he truly is.
No Reader Comments
Inclusion—It's Right for Consumers and Your Brand
July 22, 2019
Inclusion. The term has stormed its way into the collective consciousness, attaining buzzword status. However, it’s a mistake to write inclusion off as a trending topic with advantageous optics and little real-world impact.
Inclusive media represents a valuable opportunity for in-house agencies to …
Is Your In-House Agency Future Proof?
July 15, 2019
While most of you are in the throes of summer, the IHAF team is in the throes of planning our biggest event of the year—the IHAF Conference & Awards. This year’s conference is about future proofing your in-house agency, with a national panel of speakers delivering a mix of keynotes and how-to …