Tomorrow marks the first of our Huddle regional discussion groups—facilitated by leading expert and former Instagram and Facebook executive ChRiS Gomersall, CEO of ATOMIZED.
ChRiS is a problem solver. In fact, shortly into his tenure at Facebook, he spotted a problem his clients were having managing their cross-channel marketing efforts. When he would ask them for program details or results, they would “pull out a printed and battered PDF, or start scrolling through file folders and email chains.” It was then that he decided to take matters into his own hands and “build something bigger” than his Facebook focus entailed. And ATOMIZED was born.
As a marketing innovator, ChRiS put his all into building a unique solution that provides companies with an “explosive landscape of possible canvases.” In other words, he developed a cloud-based content calendar that enables advertisers to organize and view all of their marketing campaigns in one place. To ensure that brands and agencies get the most out of the tool, ChRiS focused on five key benefits:
1. Visibility. Marketers need a high-level visual view of their multi-channel campaigns. The ATOMIZED calendar tool enables visibility across all programs and platforms.
2. Ease of Use. Keeping track of a multiplicity of marketing campaigns is hard. So ChRiS made sure his tool is easy for all types of users.
3. Compatability. The ability to connect with existing technology within the corporation is essential. Meaning, whatever new systems you adopt need to be plug and play.
4. Security. Knock, knock. Who’s there? ATOMIZED. With the highest levels of security on the market, corporate campaign info is protected.
5. Adaptability. From tablets to laptops, desktops to projectors, the calendar adapts to enable easy access.
With these benefits in mind, ChRiS and his team at ATOMIZED are helping their clients manage today’s multi-platform world with increased ease. ChRiS is passionate about exploring new ways to combine creativity, technology, marketing and business, and he’s ready to share his passion with all of us—exclusively at the IHAF Huddles!
Join IHAF and ChRiS on our multi-city tour as we explore the ins and outs of Omni-Channel Marketing. Register for the Huddle nearest you.
P.S. Be sure to ask ChRiS about the unique spelling of his name when you meet him in person. You’ll get an even better sense of how creative he truly is.
No Reader Comments
What to Expect in 2020
January 20, 2020
Over the course of 2019, IHAF member and Storyhunter co-founder Alex Ragir traveled the world, meeting with the biggest names in video and advertising to find out what we should expect in 2020. From building in-house agencies to using data to inform creative to establishing authenticity and purpose …
Meet the Mavericks at Transamerica
January 06, 2020
“Being a financial services company doesn’t mean we have to act like one.” That’s the sentiment behind the in-house agency at Transamerica, who jumped at the chance to reshape the way people think about financial services by reshaping their century-old corporate brand.
By listening to customers …