Five Reasons to Attend HDL 2017
Once you enter the professional world, opportunities for ongoing education can be few and far between. No matter how proud you are of your experience or degree, we all need to stay fresh. That’s why a trip to the HOW Design Live conference could be just the thing to inspire your work and boost your career.
According to a recent study, professional development budgets for in-house teams are on the rise. And HOW Design Live provides the ideal learning environment for in-house professionals. In fact, 76% of HOW attendees are now working in house!
HDL has become the premier professional development event for young creative professionals with programming that blends the best practices of marketing, business, and design while exploring the challenges and opportunities a creative career affords. This year, we’ve booked some of the biggest names in the industry as speakers, and have increased the number of senior leaders from major brands.
Here are five reasons you should attend HOW Design Live in 2017:
1) You’ll become a bigger asset to your company. HDL is the place to be for solution-based strategies, inspirational resources, and actionable advice from in-house leaders. It’s also your chance to learn from over 100 speakers across five session tracks how to think strategically, engage clients more effectively, and have a bigger impact on your business.
2) You’ll learn to be a master from the masters. The IHAF Masters Series is one block of programming you won’t want to miss. The IHAF Master Class features in-house agency leaders from Discovery, Kronos, Marriott, and more. And for those who are more senior, IHAF is also leading our CMO Strategy Sessions each morning on topics ranging from Content to Creativity to Value.
3) You’ll gain valuable insight from big-name brands. You’ll hear case studies from leading brands like IHAF members CVS Health and Coca-Cola, plus General Mills , Starbucks, Whole Foods, and more! You’ll also hear from iconic speakers like Malcolm Gladwell, Pum Lefebure, Dana Arnett, Timothy Goodman, Mauro Porcini, and countless others!
4) You’ll connect with thousands of in-house creatives. From coast to coast to around the globe, the Howie Community is full of people who understand your struggles, speak your language, and share in your successes.
5) You’ll receive discounted admission through IHAF. As an IHAF member, you can attend HDL at the lowest price available. Simply register by March 21 using code IHAF10 and you’ll automatically get 10% off the regular ticket price.
Join us on May 2-6, 2017 for HOW Design Live in Chicago! In the meantime, like our HDL Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the most current sessions and speaker reveals.
No Reader Comments
Got Disruption? Time to Shift!
June 18, 2018
Each year, IHAF spends considerable time chatting with members about what’s topical for them in order to align on a theme for our annual conference. This year, disruption emerged as a common thread—specifically, the factors that are shaping today’s marketing landscape and how in-house agencies are …
Get the Gold, Get the Glory
June 11, 2018
As one of the most celebrated competitions in the industry, there’s no better way to gain recognition for the outstanding work your internal agency produces than by entering the IHAF Awards—recognizing creative excellence among in-house teams across 30+ print and digital categories.
Over 90 …