5 Things Music Can Do for Your Brand
We believe in great music. And not an idealistic, head-in-the-clouds belief. We believe great music makes a tangible difference in our clients’ creative and ultimately creates a connection between a brand and its audience.
Here are five things music can do for your brand:
1) Establish leadership. As a brand, you’re not only looking to share your product with your audience, but also to establish yourself as a leader in your space. By using relevant, emerging artists who create quality work, you seamlessly align those attributes—leading-edge, relevant—with your own brand.
2) Convey quality. When an audience hears generic music, it sends the signal that your brand has cut corners, or worse, you don’t know quality. When you use compelling music for your sound, it’s a subconscious (or conscious) reminder to the audience that you know what quality is.
3) Surprise your audience. Stock music is anything but surprising. Stock is one of the oldest, most predictable formulas in the book. By using music from artists who think deeply about creating something unique, you capture your audience’s attention on sound alone.
4) Tell a story. Music can help you do what you do best: tell a story. As much as visuals, your music can heighten a moment, enrich an emotion, create contrast, or reinforce your message without having to say anything at all.
5) Make a connection. From content creation to social to traditional advertising, every brand is looking to make a connection with its audience. Music is one of the simplest, most authentic ways to create a connection and one of the easiest ways to strengthen any brand message.
Give sound as much consideration and respect as any piece of your project. It can truly make or break a creative endeavor. And, the good news is, the perfect song isn’t out of reach. We’ve built a curated catalog filled with hundreds of artists, composers and playlists.
Create your free account today and find out how simple it is to find the song that will bolster your brand.
No Reader Comments
Building Purpose Through Disruption
October 07, 2019
In an environment of constant change, people crave stability. Even when change is positive, it can be chaotic. I often say our industry is thrilling because it sometimes feels like navigating through a tornado. Most of the time, I stay grounded in the eye of the storm, but there are days when I …
And the Gold Goes to...
September 23, 2019
July feels a little bit like the holidays here at IHAF. That’s because it’s the time of year when package upon package arrives containing your submissions for our annual creativity awards.
As we eagerly unwrap and admire your parcels, we know it’s just a matter of time before our panel of judges …