5 Things Music Can Do for Your Brand
We believe in great music. And not an idealistic, head-in-the-clouds belief. We believe great music makes a tangible difference in our clients’ creative and ultimately creates a connection between a brand and its audience.
Here are five things music can do for your brand:
1) Establish leadership. As a brand, you’re not only looking to share your product with your audience, but also to establish yourself as a leader in your space. By using relevant, emerging artists who create quality work, you seamlessly align those attributes—leading-edge, relevant—with your own brand.
2) Convey quality. When an audience hears generic music, it sends the signal that your brand has cut corners, or worse, you don’t know quality. When you use compelling music for your sound, it’s a subconscious (or conscious) reminder to the audience that you know what quality is.
3) Surprise your audience. Stock music is anything but surprising. Stock is one of the oldest, most predictable formulas in the book. By using music from artists who think deeply about creating something unique, you capture your audience’s attention on sound alone.
4) Tell a story. Music can help you do what you do best: tell a story. As much as visuals, your music can heighten a moment, enrich an emotion, create contrast, or reinforce your message without having to say anything at all.
5) Make a connection. From content creation to social to traditional advertising, every brand is looking to make a connection with its audience. Music is one of the simplest, most authentic ways to create a connection and one of the easiest ways to strengthen any brand message.
Give sound as much consideration and respect as any piece of your project. It can truly make or break a creative endeavor. And, the good news is, the perfect song isn’t out of reach. We’ve built a curated catalog filled with hundreds of artists, composers and playlists.
Create your free account today and find out how simple it is to find the song that will bolster your brand.
No Reader Comments
Meet the Helpers and Heroes
July 27, 2020
In-house agencies carry their clients and brands to victory, but who’s supporting them? Sometimes getting over the finish line calls for the help of hired guns, intuitive tech, and media savvy from external partners like IHAF’s network of supplier members.
Some vendors have been sharing free …
There Can Only Be One Top Shop—Is It Yours?
August 03, 2020
Internal creative teams are so much more than a way to save money! The contest for In-House Agency of the Year lauds the impact these MVPs make on an organization’s business and brand objectives.
The competition heats up as we approach the August 31 call-for-nominations deadline. All in-house …