5 Things Music Can Do for Your Brand
We believe in great music. And not an idealistic, head-in-the-clouds belief. We believe great music makes a tangible difference in our clients’ creative and ultimately creates a connection between a brand and its audience.
Here are five things music can do for your brand:
1) Establish leadership. As a brand, you’re not only looking to share your product with your audience, but also to establish yourself as a leader in your space. By using relevant, emerging artists who create quality work, you seamlessly align those attributes—leading-edge, relevant—with your own brand.
2) Convey quality. When an audience hears generic music, it sends the signal that your brand has cut corners, or worse, you don’t know quality. When you use compelling music for your sound, it’s a subconscious (or conscious) reminder to the audience that you know what quality is.
3) Surprise your audience. Stock music is anything but surprising. Stock is one of the oldest, most predictable formulas in the book. By using music from artists who think deeply about creating something unique, you capture your audience’s attention on sound alone.
4) Tell a story. Music can help you do what you do best: tell a story. As much as visuals, your music can heighten a moment, enrich an emotion, create contrast, or reinforce your message without having to say anything at all.
5) Make a connection. From content creation to social to traditional advertising, every brand is looking to make a connection with its audience. Music is one of the simplest, most authentic ways to create a connection and one of the easiest ways to strengthen any brand message.
Give sound as much consideration and respect as any piece of your project. It can truly make or break a creative endeavor. And, the good news is, the perfect song isn’t out of reach. We’ve built a curated catalog filled with hundreds of artists, composers and playlists.
Create your free account today and find out how simple it is to find the song that will bolster your brand.
No Reader Comments
A Must-Have for Producing Great Content
February 18, 2019
After attending the 2018 IHAF Conference & Awards Show, we noticed that all of the keynote speakers had one thing in common—good work. Each presented their own game-changing video content and we loved it. Great content is what we all aspire to create, but why is it so rare?
Sure, you’ve got a good …
Is a Virtual Model Right for Your Team?
February 11, 2019
With work-from-home policies becoming more and more common, in-house agency leaders want to know what it takes to make a virtual workforce work. According to PwC’s corporate creative agency, making use of readily available technology, building a culture of flexibility and instilling a strong sense …