Find Your Perfect Match with These Proven Partners
While many assume in-house teams go it alone, the reality is really quite the opposite. In fact, our most recent State of the Industry Report indicates that 85% of internal agencies outsource work to external providers. Why? The tailored capabilities and extended resources these companies offer adds immense value to in-house teams. Instead of wondering why your team might work with an external provider, the question is: why not?
Value-added suppliers are just as essential to IHAF as they are to your team. In sponsoring our programs and participating in events, they consistently support our organization and the in-house community at large. From creative services and video production to recruitment and staffing, IHAF supplier members have you covered.
This week, we’re spotlighting these fine companies, so you know who they are and what they have to offer. P.S., IHAF members can look forward to an exclusive email with special offers from some of these companies later this week!
• Part of the Cast & Crew family of brands, The TEAM Companies are leaders in employer-of-record payroll services for talent and crew, and experts in performer-union agreements and talent-and-usage rights management.
• AgencyAgile is a recognized expert in agency delivery operations, boosting on-time delivery and creating happy, collaborative cultures. Their coaching, consulting and training services have been proven across 200+ agencies and brand organizations.
• Been There Done That harnesses the world’s best thinkers to solve your hardest problems, fast. They provide clients with the right talent to augment their existing teams—resources that can be “turned on” when and how you need them.
• Pile and Company is a leader in agency search consulting and a trusted adviser in helping clients make their resources and relationships better.
• Stiglin Consulting partners with corporate marketing and in-house agencies to identify and break through the barriers that inhibit success—from workflow audits to resource redesigns, management coaching to custom training.
• Traction is a marketing accelerator—a new breed of consultancy designed to enhance and improve in-house teams.
AGENCY & CREATIVE SERVICES
• Agency Compile is a robust directory for marketers who are looking to find their next external agency partner. Stay current on agency creative, cases and news by subscribing to Agency Compile’s newsletter.
• Aquent LLC helps guide businesses toward the talent, technology, and services they need. Aquent Studios, part of Aquent LLC, is a global co-creation agency built on a new model of engagement, driving deeper levels of collaboration to take partnerships further.
• Brainrider is a full-service marketing and creative agency helping ambitious marketing teams do more and do it better by filling capacity and capability gaps with kind, creative people who get them and their business.
• EKCS is your independent provider of creative production solutions. Whether you're looking for print, digital, video, or packaging, EKCS helps your team deliver.
• Makers is a global team of over 60 full-time producers from every corner of production, built to help brands and in-house agencies get any idea made.
• Native Foreign is Your Story, Elevated by Design.™ They specialize in working with in-house agencies, spanning several facets of the brand and advertising industries.
• Quad delivers a better marketing experience for clients so they can deliver a better consumer experience in the marketplace through streamlined, impactful and frictionless integrated capabilities from ideas to execution.
• The Creative Dept. provides in-house agencies with globally recognized creative support and creative consulting services.
• VerdanaBold is a presentation design, storytelling and training agency that helps global brands, C-Level executives and others tell powerful stories through exceptional presentations.
• We Are Amnet is an independent global creative production studio and a leader in Smartshoring®; a hybrid model of offshore hubs and regional client service teams.
• ABID gives marketers and their teams triple-bid transparency, compliance audits, organized project archives, and reporting of production spend showing DEI statistics, overages, spend by discipline, agency comparisons and more.
• Catch&Release is a content licensing platform for brands and creators. Find beautiful content from real people that fits the brief and wins customers.
• Extreme Reach is the global leader in creative logistics, powering brands and agencies everywhere with an all-in-one platform for the activation of omnichannel campaigns.
• Pica9's CampaignDrive is a leading brand-to-local marketing platform for in-house teams of distributed brands to successfully deploy brand-compliant local marketing materials at scale.
• The Stensul Email and Landing Page Creation Platform™ lets teams create on-brand marketing assets easily and efficiently, so more time can be spent optimizing marketing performance that impacts your business.
MUSIC & AUDIO
• HiFi Project is a boutique music and audio resource, providing custom music, sync catalog and audio post expertise for your content.
RECRUITMENT & STAFFING
• Communications Collaborative is a leader in marketing and creative recruiting, providing freelance and permanent in-office and remote candidates to our New England clients, and remote talent to our national partners.
• Creative Circle is a recruiting and consulting services company that specializes in digital marketing and creative staffing, managed services, and in-house studio development.
• Profiles is a pioneer in creative and marketing staffing. Our specialized recruiters match digital professionals to your brand vision, nationwide. Best of Staffing Diamond award for Client & Talent services.
• Upwork is the world’s work marketplace that connects businesses with independent talent from across the globe.
• Wripple is an on-demand talent platform for the modern marketing workforce, offering a private marketplace of vetted talent and software to manage freelancer relationships all in one place.
• Another Age Productions is a video production company that boasts a soundstage, broadcast studio, podcast suite, and more to rent at their headquarters near Boston.
• ELEMENT is an award-winning production and post-production company. Affectionately known as the “Swiss Army Knife of Video Content," ELEMENT creates original content that grabs the attention of distracted audiences and makes them care.
• Lightswitch Video provides worldwide on-location production, outsourced post-production, motion graphics support and also serves as a video-execution partner.
• StudioNow is the premiere global partner to in-house agencies, extending the creative capacity and internal bandwidth of assorted brand teams. Their top-tier producers manage and execute projects of all sizes with a network of 20K creators worldwide.
- Agency Compile,
- Another Age Production,
- Been There Done That,
- Communications Collaborative,
- Creative Circle,
- Extreme Reach,
- HiFi Project,
- Lightswitch Video,
- Native Foreign,
- Pile and Company,
- Stiglin Consulting,
- The Creative Dept. The Team Companies,
In-House Data: Fact or Fiction?
October 16, 2023
I’m going to be honest with you, which I always am but this time it’s scary honesty. There are a lot of in-house agency research reports out there. And not all of them contain data that are close to the integrity of the studies IHAF publishes—the next of which drops at the IHAF conference on …
December 20, 2023
One of our favorite things to do at year-end is look back at the events, presentations, and online resources our members tapped most. (Why should Spotify have all the fun?) Here are a few of your favorites in 2023:
• New Assortment of Org Charts Download • Updated Job Profiles …