Women Take the Lead
Many exceptional women in marketing have rightfully claimed seats at the table. A select few, we’re proud to announce, will share their stories and expertise at the IHAF Women’s Leadership Summit on April 29.
Held virtually this year, our bi-annual spring leadership conference is an inclusive, executive-level event. All in-house agency leaders are invited to join us online for a lively day of inspiring keynotes and connections.
Our Women’s Leadership Summit speakers are influential business leaders from top-performing in-house agencies. Their sessions cover everything from empowering the next generation of innovators and creators to stimulating social change:
• World traveler Harriet Tolputt from the International Monetary Fund will kick things off with lessons learned on global leadership.
• We’ll hear how Tracy Stallard of Anheuser-Busch InBev’s draftLine—the team that won Best of Show at the latest IHAF Awards—keeps a highly diverse team united and focused.
• From there, Sheryl Adkins-Green of Mary Kay Inc. takes the stage with inspiration on empowering female entrepreneurs from the C-suite.
• And, we'll go behind the scenes with Patti Cocciolo from Cisco Systems, Inc., IHAF’s reigning In-House Agency of the Year, for a look at her tech megateam.
• We’ll wrap with Hilton’s Jennifer Cortner along with Beth Johnson of RP3, and a fireside chat on using strategic communications expertise for social change.
Given the caliber of speakers and sessions on deck, the IHAF Women’s Leadership Summit is shaping up to be a can’t-miss event for advertising and marketing leaders tasked with in-house agency excellence.
Like all IHAF events, the Summit wouldn’t be possible without the generosity of our sponsors. They offer tools, talent and support services that help in-house agencies thrive! Stay tuned for a live presentation from our premier event sponsor, Extreme Reach, and don’t miss the other partners we’ll feature from now through the big day.
The IHAF Women’s Leadership Summit is your exclusive chance to hear from influential women running some of the best in-house agencies in the country. If you’ve not experienced an IHAF event, there’s never been a better time for female executives and allies to get acquainted with our community. Register now to join this exciting, inclusive event on April 29.
Be the first to know about IHAF events, resources and more. Sign up for our mailing list. Follow us on LinkedIn. Then, if your in-house agency is ready to level up, consider joining the IHAF community!
- extreme reach,
- mary kay,
No Reader Comments
It's Time to Evolve User-Generated Content
July 19, 2021
Let’s talk about User-Generated Content. If you aren’t well-versed with the term by now, especially after the 2020 pandemic, then we have to ask what life on Mars has been like. User-Generated Content (UGC) is now as much a part of a savvy brand’s content strategy as social media and display …
The Need for Speed—How to Get Great Ideas to Market Faster
July 12, 2021
A year ago, we would have told you that speed is the key for success in today’s marketing world. Given the realities that we have had to manage over the past year, being able to react in real time is now too slow.
Covid has accelerated the need for brands and in-house agencies, in particular, to …