Women Take the Lead
Many exceptional women in marketing have rightfully claimed seats at the table. A select few, we’re proud to announce, will share their stories and expertise at the IHAF Women’s Leadership Summit on April 29.
Held virtually this year, our bi-annual spring leadership conference is an inclusive, executive-level event. All in-house agency leaders are invited to join us online for a lively day of inspiring keynotes and connections.
Our Women’s Leadership Summit speakers are influential business leaders from top-performing in-house agencies. Their sessions cover everything from empowering the next generation of innovators and creators to stimulating social change:
• World traveler Harriet Tolputt from the International Monetary Fund will kick things off with lessons learned on global leadership.
• We’ll hear how Tracy Stallard of Anheuser-Busch InBev’s draftLine—the team that won Best of Show at the latest IHAF Awards—keeps a highly diverse team united and focused.
• From there, Sheryl Adkins-Green of Mary Kay Inc. takes the stage with inspiration on empowering female entrepreneurs from the C-suite.
• And, we'll go behind the scenes with Patti Cocciolo from Cisco Systems, Inc., IHAF’s reigning In-House Agency of the Year, for a look at her tech megateam.
• We’ll wrap with Hilton’s Jennifer Cortner along with Beth Johnson of RP3, and a fireside chat on using strategic communications expertise for social change.
Given the caliber of speakers and sessions on deck, the IHAF Women’s Leadership Summit is shaping up to be a can’t-miss event for advertising and marketing leaders tasked with in-house agency excellence.
Like all IHAF events, the Summit wouldn’t be possible without the generosity of our sponsors. They offer tools, talent and support services that help in-house agencies thrive! Stay tuned for a live presentation from our premier event sponsor, Extreme Reach, and don’t miss the other partners we’ll feature from now through the big day.
The IHAF Women’s Leadership Summit is your exclusive chance to hear from influential women running some of the best in-house agencies in the country. If you’ve not experienced an IHAF event, there’s never been a better time for female executives and allies to get acquainted with our community. Register now to join this exciting, inclusive event on April 29.
Be the first to know about IHAF events, resources and more. Sign up for our mailing list. Follow us on LinkedIn. Then, if your in-house agency is ready to level up, consider joining the IHAF community!
- extreme reach,
- mary kay,
No Reader Comments
What Stops the Clock on TikTok?
January 17, 2022
A recent review of over 100 TikTok videos has unlocked new insights for creators, influencers, brands and agencies. Here are five simple lessons on how to use engagement and arousal to get more views.
1. HOOK VIEWERS EARLY. Gone are the days of building to the hook. In the TikTok age, you need to …
In-House Trends for 2022
January 03, 2022
Can in-house agencies break their own records in 2022? Industry reports reveal they made fresh gains in team size, popularity, skills and efficiency last year. While it’s a tough act to follow, here’s how IHAF sees the in-house model advancing in 2022.
Insourcing more digital and media functions …