The Latest in Offshore Creative Production
Tapping lower-cost, overseas resources for creative production is not a new trend. And as agencies look to decrease their production costs by 40% or more, offshore partnerships are transitioning from experimental to mainstream.
If your in-house agency has yet to engage in offshoring (or tried a few years ago, but abandoned), today’s market has matured. And with a growing need for scalable creative implementation by global agencies, TKM Consultants conducted a study on the State of the Market for Offshore Creative Production and offered a raft of insight around market maturity, market rates, popular locations and suitable services. Highlights included:
• 52% of respondents utilize offshoring
• Of those, 57% are satisfied with offshore partners and 43% are very satisfied
• 86% of agencies have been offshoring for at least 2 years
• 50% of agencies have had relationships in place for more than 5 years
• The most popular offshore location is India—53% of agencies have partners there
• Highlighted benefits of these partnerships are: English-speaking workforce, an unmatched talent pool for creative services, consistently high quality of production and an understanding of the international outsourcing market
At Amnet, we help agencies reap the benefits of offshoring to remain competitive and accelerate growth. Our Smartshoring™ methodology is a customer-centric framework that allocates resource and expertise based on a customer’s precise requirement. Utilizing the best talent wherever they may be in the world, alongside progressive pricing models, has established Smartshoring™ as a strategic necessity for both brands and agencies globally.
For further information on the Offshore Industry for Creative Production, download the 2020 State of the Market Report here.
No Reader Comments
IMF Creative Uses Psychology to Design for Safety
March 01, 2021
What color is safety? Or, caution? How can good design keep people healthy during a pandemic? These are questions we, at IMF Creative, have been asking ourselves over the past year.
IMF Creative is the in-house agency at the International Monetary Fund, and we’re responsible for many of the visual …
Digital Marketing Matures In House
February 15, 2021
IHAF recently released its annual benchmarking report, Debunking the In-House Myth. Fielded in partnership with Forrester Research, the study focuses on the degree to which in-house agencies are involved with digital marketing—assessing the digital marketing maturity of in-house teams today.