The Latest in Offshore Creative Production
Tapping lower-cost, overseas resources for creative production is not a new trend. And as agencies look to decrease their production costs by 40% or more, offshore partnerships are transitioning from experimental to mainstream.
If your in-house agency has yet to engage in offshoring (or tried a few years ago, but abandoned), today’s market has matured. And with a growing need for scalable creative implementation by global agencies, TKM Consultants conducted a study on the State of the Market for Offshore Creative Production and offered a raft of insight around market maturity, market rates, popular locations and suitable services. Highlights included:
• 52% of respondents utilize offshoring
• Of those, 57% are satisfied with offshore partners and 43% are very satisfied
• 86% of agencies have been offshoring for at least 2 years
• 50% of agencies have had relationships in place for more than 5 years
• The most popular offshore location is India—53% of agencies have partners there
• Highlighted benefits of these partnerships are: English-speaking workforce, an unmatched talent pool for creative services, consistently high quality of production and an understanding of the international outsourcing market
At Amnet, we help agencies reap the benefits of offshoring to remain competitive and accelerate growth. Our Smartshoring™ methodology is a customer-centric framework that allocates resource and expertise based on a customer’s precise requirement. Utilizing the best talent wherever they may be in the world, alongside progressive pricing models, has established Smartshoring™ as a strategic necessity for both brands and agencies globally.
For further information on the Offshore Industry for Creative Production, download the 2020 State of the Market Report here.
No Reader Comments
What Awards Season Looks Like in 2020
July 06, 2020
The IHAF Conference & Awards is going virtual this year, and that includes our ever-popular awards show. While your in-house agency balances big social change with business as usual, here’s how awards season is adapting to the new normal.
Perhaps the biggest change is the call-for-entries process …
Creative Problem Solving for In-House Agencies
June 22, 2020
In-house agencies are chock full of creativity, but how do they apply it to solve business problems? Creative leaders from KPMG, DraftKings, realtor.com and ELEMENT gathered recently for our In-House Agency Roundtables to show more than 200 community members how it's done. Read on for key takeaways …