In-House Agency Memberships
IHAF's Corporate, Non-Profit and Individual memberships are available to any organization with an internal agency capability. Corporate and Non-Profit members are entitled to unlimited users; Individual members are single users. Benefits for all three membership types include:
- Exclusive access to all IHAF benchmarking data, proprietary content, and recorded presentations and webinars, available in the members-only section of our website.
- Unlimited use of the IHAF Performance Evaluator—a customizable survey tool that enables in-house agencies to solicit feedback from their clients regarding their performance.
- Free attendance to IHAF’s online seminar series and networking events throughout the year.
- 50% off admission to other in-person events including the IHAF Conference & Awards, Leadership Summit and In-House Agency Roundtables.
- Full access to IHAF’s members-only LinkedIn Group—a private, online community where in-house agencies can connect, share and learn together 24/7/365.
- Unlimited access to the IHAF Member Directory—a searchable database of member companies, enabling you to network with other in-house agencies across the country.
- Complimentary subscription to the IHAF Brief—a daily digest of marketing news, trends and topics curated from leading industry publications.
- Opportunities to contribute content to the in-house agency community through our blog, The Inside Scoop, distributed to 3,500+ members.
- Preferred consideration for speaking spots at IHAF's in-person events and live webinars. (Requires alignment with IHAF on event, topic and session content.)
- Eligibility to participate in the IHAF Referral Rewards program—where members receive rewards for referring others who join IHAF.
- Ongoing support by the IHAF team, working closely with all of our members to facilitate connectedness across the in-house agency community.